132 visaSubclass 132 visa is permanent visa . After visa grant, your business will be subject to monitoring by immigration.
Subclass 188 Business Innovation Stream (so-called "188A visa")
1. The audit requirements for this project are relatively relaxed, focusing on the company's turnover, and the investment amount is not high. suitable for business owners.
2. After successful application, a 4-year temporary residence visa will be issued.
Visa Criteria for 188 Business Innovation Stream
1. Under 55 (unless age waiver applies)
2. pass 65 points
3. Turnover is at least A$500,000 in 2 out of the 4 fiscal years
4. The ＆#118alue of net business and personal assets is at least A$800,000
5. Ownership in the business is at least 30%
6. Obtain state sponsorship approval
● If the company's annual turnover is less than A $ 400,000, it needs to hold more than 51% of the company's shares
● If the company's annual turnover is more than AUD 400,000, it must hold more than 30% of the company's shares
● If the applicant meets the basic requirements of the application and has sufficient funds and net assets, he can first submit an application for intent (EOI) to the Australian Government and apply after being nominated by the Australian State Government.
● If the applicant is interested in immigrating to Australia through the acquisition of an existing Australian company, we have a variety of Australian companies in different industries for you to choose from, some of which are listed below for your reference:
● Aged care facilities
● Seafood (abalone, sea cucumber)
● Beef / Bull
● Household chain store
● Construction equipment
● Five-star hotel
● Export business, etc.
Subclass 188 Significant Investor Stream (so-called "188C")Must invest A$5million into complying investment. The investment must include a total of at least A$500,000 in venture capital funds and a total of at least A$1.5million in emerging companies investments and the remaining portion of investment in balancing investments.
Subclass 188 Investor Visa Stream (so-called "188B Visa")
A four-year temporary residency visa is particularly suitable for investors engaged in investment activities (such as: stocks, futures, funds, foreign exchange, etc.)
Must invest A$5million into complying investment. The investment must include a total of at least A$500,000 in venture capital funds and a total of at least A$1.5million in emerging companies investments and the remaining portion of investment in balancing investments.
Advantages of applying for subclass 188 Investor Visa Stream
● No English requirement
● Invest in government-designated bonds with high security
● Under 55 years old, unless age waiver applies
● ＆#118alue of net business and personal assets is at least A$2.25milliong for two fiscal years
● At least A$1.5million net worth of eligible investments in one out of five fiscal years or to prove maintaining direct involvement in managing a qualifying business and at least 10% ownership interest
● Over three years' experience of direct involvement in managing one or more qualifying businesses or eligible investments and high level of management skill in relation to the eligible investment or qualifying business activity
● to invest A$1.5 million in state or territory government bonds
About 1.5 years-2 years
1. Free consultation
2. Sign a contract
3, ready to file
4, the intention to submit the application
5.Apply for state government guarantees
6.Get a state government guarantee
7. Formally submit the application
8.Get the file number
9. Receive interview notice (if any)
10, counseling / interview (if any)
11, a medical examination
12, obtain a residence visa
13, landing / business establishment
Vineyard investmentFrom private investors to Changyu, China's largest domestic winery, and local demand for Australian wine has increased, Australia seems to have replaced Bordeaux as the latest hot spot for overseas investment.
Fine restaurant investment
To open a restaurant in Australia, the most important thing is to declare to the Council.
According to the Australian Department of Health, food-related issues are regulated by the relevant Australian states and territories in accordance with the Food Standard Code.
To start a family food business in Victoria, you must contact the local city government. The government does not discourage such behavior, but you must first contact the city government to ensure that you have the necessary permits.
The main aspects of the audit are as follows:
1. Kitchen hygiene status
First, the council will review the size of the home kitchen. After submitting the application, the home kitchen is equivalent to the takeaway production place. It must meet the area requirements and have sufficient storage space and freezer space. Freezing and refrigerating spaces need to be emphasized. According to NSW food hygiene standards, kitchens in operating places must have a suitable refrigerated and frozen environment.
Fresh vegetables and meat are kept in an environment of about 5 ° C, so the refrigerated space is not large enough and may not pass the audit of the Council. In the same way, so is the freezing space. Secondly, Council has strict standards on kitchen hygiene and house hygiene.
2.Place the ingredients
Because it is an application to turn a private kitchen into a takeaway production place, there are also strict standards for the classification and placement of council for ingredients. Food storage containers cannot be easily mixed with other storage and must be arranged separately.
3. Records of raw materials
In order to check the safety of raw materials, please keep a shopping receipt so that it can be checked during inspection. Meeting the above requirements, private kitchens can still be operated in NSW, but in other areas of Australia, such as Victoria, the council will not approve any form of private kitchen.
Please note that it is not legal to operate a business after you report it to the Council. The Council will review the sanitation status and food choices of the applicant ’s home.